Health & Safety induction
Purpose of the course:
To comply with the requirement in the OHS Act No 85 of 1993 Section 8 (e) that the employer has to provide training information, instruction and training to ensure the health & safety at work of his employees.
- The purpose and structure of the OHS Act no 85 of 1993
- Causes and Prevention of Incidents
- Basic Risk Assessment
- The duties and responsibilities of employers
- General duties of employees at work
The course is very practical. The delegates are divided into groups and through brainstorming, contribute to the flow of the presentation.
- Entry Requirements: None
- Language: English only
- Certificate: A certificate of attendance is issued.
- Duration: 6 hours