CPR for Adult, Child and Infant Casualties
Purpose of the course:
Family and Friends CPR teaches you how to give CPR to an adult, child, or infant and assist a choking casualty.
Anyone who works in an environment where breathing and cardiac casualties may occur.
- Identifying Cardiac and Breathing emergencies
- Activating the Emergency Services
- CPR techniques for Adults
- CPR techniques for Children and Infants
- Foreign body Airway Obstruction (Choking)
- Heart Attack and Stroke
- Entry requirement: None
- Language: English and Afrikaans
- Certificate: Certificate of attendance issued, retraining recommended after 2 years.
- Duration of course: 4 hours
We are accredited
Department of Labour CI 549
Resuscitation Council SA