Health and Safety
For Companies | Educators | Individuals
Your One-Stop Training Network
CompaniesTraining your staff as per the requirement of the Occupational Health & Safety Act No 85 of 1993. Certificates are delivered and record is kept of all training completed. On site training for 8+ candidates.
Schools, colleges, universities and other smaller educational institutions in the Western Cape who require First Aid as a requirement. We could train up to 120 people on a 1:3 mannequin ratio (for CPR practice).
Public coursesDynamikos offers a wide range of Public Courses to individuals or groups. Tourist guides, moms, nannies, caretakers of children, or anyone who just wants to equip themselves with essential life saving skills.
Courses we offer
We have qualified facilitators with minimum BAA level. Our training can be presented in Afrikaans, English and Xhosa. Course Material is available in English & Afrikaans. To ensure high quality of training, we provide 1 facilitator per 15 learners and 1 manikin per 3 learners.
- Level 1 training: To enable staff members of companies to carry out the tasks of a First Aider within the workplace according to the requirements of the OHS Act 85 of 1993.
- Level 2 training: To build on knowledge acquired in First Aid Level 1 and to enable learners who perform a task in the outdoors as this course has modules on snake & other animal bites as well as environmental casualties such as heat stroke and exposure to extreme cold.
- Level 3 training: This course will enable the learner to take leadership in emergency situations. More focus is place on serious injuries and illnesses.
- Compact Training: Combine Level 1 and 2, Level 2 and 3 or Level 1, 2 and 3 into a single training event.
- First Aid for Sport Injuries: To equip the First Aider with an in depth knowledge and practical skills to act with confidence when responsible for the health and safety of athletes and other participants in sporting events.
- First Aid Workshop: To provide general knowledge of basic first aid principles to enable the learner to cope with minor casualties until expert help arrives.
- Paediatric and Basic First Aid: You will be equipped with the right knowledge and skills to be able to respond correctly in an emergency situation. This knowledge can mean the difference between life and death. We really want to encourage you to take the time to learn CPR and Basic First Aid. You never know when you will need it! To empower you with the knowledge and practical skills needed to assess an emergency situation and to develop on a plan of action. You will learn how to keep a child / infant alive while waiting for the emergency services and will also learn how to deal with minor incidents/emergencies.
- CPR: Teaches you how to give CPR to an adult, child, or infant and assist a choking casualty.
- Fire Safety Workshop: Teaching awareness for fire safety, prevention of fires and the alerting of emergency services. Candidates will also learn how to contain a veld fire soon after ignition by using equipment at hand. This course will not enable the learners to fight serious out of control veld fires.
- Fire Team Member: The OHS Act requires all employers to ensure that the workplace is safe for the employees. The risk of fires is present in most workplaces and employees must be aware of fire safety and the most effective way to extinguish a fire. This course gives the employee a theoretical background as well as practical skills to extinguish a fire.
- Health & Safety Induction: To comply with the requirement in the OHS Act No 85 of 1993 Section 8 (e) that the employer has to provide training information, instruction and training to ensure the health & safety at work of his employees.
- Health & Safety Representative: To equip the Health & Safety Representative with the necessary knowledge and skill to perform his / her duty as required in terms of the Act.
The Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professionals Course is open to all healthcare workers who have a voluntary or professional duty to respond to a cardiac or respiratory emergency. This counts toward your Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
We are accredited
Department of Labour CI 549
Resuscitation Council SA