Dynamikos Training Network
Your One-Stop Training Network
Schools, colleges, universities and other smaller educational institutions in the Western Cape who require First Aid as a requirement. We could train up to 120 people on a 1:3 mannequin ratio (for CPR practice).
Courses we offer
We have qualified facilitators with minimum BAA level. Our training can be presented in Afrikaans, English and Xhosa. Course Material is available in English & Afrikaans. To ensure high quality of training, we provide 1 facilitator per 15 learners and 1 manikin per 3 learners.
- Level 1 training: To enable staff members of companies to carry out the tasks of a First Aider within the workplace according to the requirements of the OHS Act 85 of 1993.
- Level 2 training: To build on knowledge acquired in First Aid Level 1 and to enable learners who perform a task in the outdoors as this course has modules on snake & other animal bites as well as environmental casualties such as heat stroke and exposure to extreme cold.
- Level 3 training: This course will enable the learner to take leadership in emergency situations. More focus is place on serious injuries and illnesses.
- Compact Training: Combine Level 1 and 2, Level 2 and 3 or Level 1, 2 and 3 into a single training event.
- First Aid for Sport Injuries: To equip the First Aider with an in depth knowledge and practical skills to act with confidence when responsible for the health and safety of athletes and other participants in sporting events.
- First Aid Workshop: To provide general knowledge of basic first aid principles to enable the learner to cope with minor casualties until expert help arrives.
- Paediatric and Basic First Aid: You will be equipped with the right knowledge and skills to be able to respond correctly in an emergency situation. This knowledge can mean the difference between life and death. We really want to encourage you to take the time to learn CPR and Basic First Aid. You never know when you will need it! To empower you with the knowledge and practical skills needed to assess an emergency situation and to develop on a plan of action. You will learn how to keep a child / infant alive while waiting for the emergency services and will also learn how to deal with minor incidents/emergencies.
- CPR: Teaches you how to give CPR to an adult, child, or infant and assist a choking casualty.
- Fire Safety Workshop: Teaching awareness for fire safety, prevention of fires and the alerting of emergency services. Candidates will also learn how to contain a veld fire soon after ignition by using equipment at hand. This course will not enable the learners to fight serious out of control veld fires.
- Fire Team Member: The OHS Act requires all employers to ensure that the workplace is safe for the employees. The risk of fires is present in most workplaces and employees must be aware of fire safety and the most effective way to extinguish a fire. This course gives the employee a theoretical background as well as practical skills to extinguish a fire.
- Health & Safety Induction: To comply with the requirement in the OHS Act No 85 of 1993 Section 8 (e) that the employer has to provide training information, instruction and training to ensure the health & safety at work of his employees.
- Health & Safety Representative: To equip the Health & Safety Representative with the necessary knowledge and skill to perform his / her duty as required in terms of the Act.
- Introduction to the OHS Act: This course is targeted at any employees with responsibilities for functions within the workplace that relate to health and safety activities.
- HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment): The course aim is to enable responsible and informed contributions to the health and safety effort.
- OHS Legal Liability: This course is intended for all managers and supervisors
- Working at heights – for scaffolding or working on elevated areas: This training is designed to equip delegates with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes to work at height safely, thereby minimizing the risk and increasing chances of survival should a fall occur.
- Safe Racking and Stacking: The Safe Racking and Stacking course is essential for shipping, receiving, warehouse, and material handling employees, forklift operators, all persons involved in stacking of articles and the dismantling of stacks
- Incident Investigation: This training delivers an essential introduction to the practicalities of incident reporting.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professionals Course: This course is for all healthcare workers who have a voluntary or professional duty to respond to a cardiac or respiratory emergency. This counts toward your Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- CPR for Professionals: CPR for Professionals is a locally produced course designed to teach the skills of CPR and choking for victims of all ages, including ventilation with barrier devices, pocket masks, bag-valve-mask devices with supplemental oxygen, and the use of Automated External Defibrillators to all healthcare providers in both hospital and out-of-hospital settings.
- CPR for Everyone: The CPR for EVERYONE course teaches the techniques of CPR and choking in adults, children, and infants, and the use of the AED to lay rescuers.
- CPR and AED: The course is ideal for security personnel, law enforcement officers, firefighters, lifeguards, swimming coaches, health and fitness staff, corporate and retail employees and other lay responders.
- Stop-the-Bleed (American College of Surgeons): Civilians and law enforcement officers need basic training in Bleeding Control principles, so they are able to provide immediate, frontline aid until the Emergency Medical Services are able to take over care of an injured person.
We are accredited
Department of Labour CI 549
South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
Resuscitation Council SA